Date: Saturday 18 August 2018
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
FREE - but CLICK HERE to book now to avoid missing out!
We'll be holding demos and giving away free trials, great giveaways and heaps of special offers, and we'll have a couple of food trucks to make sure you can have a tasty, healthy bite too!
If you ever wanted to try a class, this is your chance! Free participation, cool demos, prizes and more.
Schedule for demos and participation:
- 10:30am - Kids Martial Arts
- 11:00am - Kickboxing / Filipino Martial Arts
- 11:30am - Japanese Jujutsu / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- 12:00pm - Krav Maga / Wrestling
- 12:30pm - Japanese Weapons / Yoga
FREE - but spaces are limited.
A unique Martial Arts and Fitness training centre in Perth. From Kickboxing to Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu to BJJ, Sword, Stick, MMA, Boxing, Yoga and much more - all in one place with internationally accredited instructors in a family friendly environment.
Latest from Combat Arts Institute of Australia
- Spreadsheets, Processes, Goal Setting and Developing Training Plans
- The Many Faces of the Dojo, Pt. 5 (or 'Titular Tantrums')
- The Many Faces of the Dojo, Pt. 4 (or 'The Coach Conundrum')
- MWA 2018 Krav Maga Summit & Grading Australia
- The Difference Between Life and Death: 2 Stories of Situational Awareness